Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Friday, August 21, 2015

Friday Favorites // 2



I think I need to just decide that blog series I think I will do on a weekly basis should become biweekly or monthly posts because I lose track of time far too quickly. *smile*

Anyway, here are some things I have been loving lately:

// Church picnics. I love fellowshipping for hours after the service ends and being able to visit with people I wouldn't always have time to talk to. //

// This bread recipe. It only takes a couple of hours to make (and only 40 minutes of rising time!) and it makes four loaves. It's super simple and my family loved it, and for once homemade bread lasted us more than one day. //

// These adorable crochet patterns for Disney princesses and other little things. I don't crochet a lot, but a friend shared these with me on Facebook and I desperately want to make one. I also love the fact that so many of my Facebook friends post crafty things on my wall. If you have any favorite patterns, tutorials, etc., feel free to share them with me! I love discovering new projects. //

// This Sherlock inspired planner. I love Sherlock and I love planners, so this one is pretty much perfect. //

// "May you never have cold feet" knitting poster. This is just too cute, and I love all the prints in her Etsy shop. //

// Adorable envelopes. I'm a sucker for cute stationary, and I love the simplicity of these. //

// Grace's journals. Her journaling style is so gorgeous and it always inspires me to begin art journaling instead of just writing. //

// Lately I've been rewatching some of my favorite shows, including Sherlock, Merlin, and Doctor Who as I do homework (sometimes it's the only thing that will keep me awake) and then pinning all the things related to those shows. For my fellow fans:




What have you been loving this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!