Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Friday, July 24, 2015

Favorite Things // 1

Inspired by the lovely Lauren's "Favorite Things" posts, I have decided to share with you what I have been loving this week.

// Using Iconosquare to track stats for my Etsy shop's instagram account. //

// Swan's Island's beautiful yarn and the fact that they are made in my home state of Maine. //

// This Lizzie Bennet Diaries Mug. I love that youtube series, mugs, and tea, so this mug is just too perfect. //

// This cute snail mail idea. I love the idea of putting together sweet packages like that for people but I often don't get around to actually doing it, but this one looks fairly simple and super cute. //

// Smoothie recipes and ideas like this one. Lately I've been working 3:00-10:00 am shifts at my job at Dunkin Donuts, so smoothies are fantastic breakfasts that I can make the night before and drink on my way to work. //

// The Sherlock Christmas Special trailer. I was already excited for the special because it's Sherlock, but this hilarious trailer made me even more excited. //

What have been some of your favorite things this week?


2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited you are doing this kind of post as well! This reminds me that I really need to catch up on Sherlock- maybe I'll do that this weekend! :D
    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherlock is definitely worth the watch. I love rewatching the episodes while I do homework and such because I know all the lines so well that I don't even need to see the screen to know what's going on.

    Hugs,
    Emily.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!