Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Friday, December 5, 2014

Thankful Thursday // 3

I was all excited to start my Thankful Thursday series, and I missed three in a row. Oh, well. Life happens, which is why I have a lot of things for today's (one day late) post.





14. Skyping with family and friends.
15. Snow!
16. Music that helps me focus and music that gets me excited.
17. Learning how to better skim textbooks while still actually learning.
18. Getting along better with my roommate.
19. Bursts of inspiration for blog posts when I actually sit down to write.
20. Fun times in the dishroom.
21. A birthday package from my family.
22. The color purple.



23. So many people showering me with love on my birthday.
24. People who go out of their way to be kind.
25. Having unexpected free time due to cancelled classes.
26. Biting wind that makes me feel more alive.
27. God's Grace for the Good Girl by Emily Freeman. I just started it, but I already love it.
28. Being able to help others with homework they're struggling with.
29. A sister who will fangirl with me.
30. Old friends and memories.




31. Discovering new music.
32. Apple cinnamon tea.
33. Being away from my family and friends for months made me realize how grateful I am for them.
34. Fruit.
35. Being able to bless other people through gift giving.
36. The excitement of Christmas break almost starting is what is getting me through these last couple of weeks.
37. An amazing field trip to New York City and finally being able to visit the Met museum.
38. Friends to belly laugh with. It had been too long.





39. Warm clothing on chilly days.
40. A sweet package from a sweet friend
41. Christmas lights and music.
42. Technology that allows me to instantly connect with both people I have known my whole life and people I have never met in person.
43. Finally getting paid.
44. Flavored sparkling water.

4 comments:

  1. I love this series on your blog. There is so much to be thankful for when you take the time to sit down and think about it! This list was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I love sitting down and writing down a lot of things all at once because it forces me to see all of the things I have to be thankful for in just one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I envy that you get to experience snow (especially through Christmas). Australian holidays are so warm! I would love some snow right now

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so sad! I can't even imagine a winter without snow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!