Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Christmas-y things










Baking Christmas cookies. 
Celebrating multiple December birthdays.
Seeing family members play basketball.
Wrapping gifts. 
Church Christmas activities.
 Finally being home after my first semester of college. 
Lots (and lots and lots) of Hallmark Christmas movies because why not.
Staring at bright Christmas lights.
Reminiscing past Christmas adventures.
Wishing for snow so we can have a white Christmas.
Packages in the mail.
Window shopping.
Little adventures like riding the carousel at the mall, playing my four-year-old sister in Wii bowling, and bringing whatever siblings are around to the grocery store for that one item I need.

Christmas break has been wonderful so far. Merry Christmas, everyone!


4 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!