Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

My people






College has been good so far. The people here are friendly and kind, but it's still not the same as being around people who know me. People who know how I act when I am stressed, what makes me happy, what my favorite foods are. People who just get me.

I know that the relationships I am building right now will blossom into deeper relationships after a time, but right now, I miss my people.

4 comments:

  1. Going off to college was a rough experience for me at first, too. People there were very nice, but I struggled to feel like I fitted in and I didn't feel like I had any close friends there at first. I was a transfer student, so I was only there for two years, but by the time it was time to graduate, I was really close to a lot of people. I miss it more now than I ever thought I would.

    Hang in there. It'll get better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the encouragement, Emily! It's always nice to know that others have gone through the same things.

      Hugs,
      Emily.

      Delete
  2. I'll be praying for you, girl! ♥ Hang in there. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!