Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Thursday, April 10, 2014

So here it is




I procrastinate. I don't upload pictures for more than a week (and haven't yet). I tell myself that I shouldn't blog empty words, that I should wait until I have something important to say or some gorgeous photos to share or some huge thing happens in my life.

But sometimes I sit in AP Statistics and realize that I don't need fancy words or perfect pictures. I want those, yes, but right now, I don't have the time. Tennis season just started, and I'm trying to make some more seasonal items for my Etsy shop, and I'm telling myself that I really do need to complete my homework.

So here it is. My ramblings after taking a practice AP test. And my decision to take time to paint my little sisters's toenails, to read books, to spend time outside as the weather warms up, whether or not I've blogged or journaled or slept enough.

"We waste so many days waiting for the weekend. So many nights wanting morning. Our lust for future comfort is the biggest thief of life."
Joshua Glenn Clark






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!