Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Starry, starry night





reading: 1984 // The Book Thief // The Murder of Roger Ackroyd (my first Agatha Christie) // North and South // The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
listening: Home Free (Ring of Fire. End of story.) // Casting Crowns // Josh Groban (especially Starry, Starry Night)
watching: The Voice // BBC's Robin Hood (the end of season 2 made me cry) 
observing: rusting trees // people in large groups // snow blowing across the road // snow dripping off the roof // little girls playing
missing: warmth // the way I used to be able to stick to a routine // the days before I needed to make big decisions 
wearing: sweaters // wool socks // dress clothes with winter boots 
enjoying: bowling with my family and singing along when "Let it Go" plays // watercolor paints // yarn shopping
anticipating: the DVD release of Frozen // summertime

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!