Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Delight 365 // Days 81-88

March has just not been the best month so far as my 365 project. I've had busy days and not much color outside, but hopefully the approaching spring will give me more things to photograph. 

I think the last time I saw green grass was last October...but anyway, on to the photos that I do have.

Day 81

Last weekend, I attended a teen retreat in Canada, and this is a picture from a photo challenge that we did. In the Northeast, we figure we might as well have snow camp if it's going to stick around in March.

"In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer."

Albert Camus


Day 83

"I smile because you smile." 

Frank Churchill in Emma.


Day 84

"God never gives guidance for two steps at a time. I must take one step, and then I get light for the next. This keeps the heart in abiding dependence upon God."

C.H. Mackintosh


Day 86

"Oh! yes, I must be there; I could not refuse; and I will keep as much awake as I can; but I would rather be at home."

Mr. Knightley in Emma.


Day 87

"Sometimes I have to remind myself that I don't have to do what everyone else is doing."


Day 88

“People will say it's sad that she leaves a lesser scar, that fewer remember her, that she was loved deeply but not widely. But it's not sad, Van Houten. It's triumphant. It's heroic. Isn't that the real heroism? Like the doctors say: First, do no harm.”

Augustus Waters in The Fault in Our Stars




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!