Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Monday, January 14, 2013

lists on a cloudy january day



music
lost by michael buble
invention no. 8 in f major by bach
one good song by the gaither vocal band
who am i from les mis
everything by michael buble
my little girl by tim mcgraw

food
muffins
canada mints
pretzels
milk chocolate chips
tea
lindt truffles

colors
silver
royal purple
indigo
forest green
cloudy gray

knitted things
cowls
mittens
cabled anything
socks
lacy hats
dishcloths
lap blankets
legwarmers
fingerless gloves
shawls

sounds
running water
football fans
footsteps
crunching snow
clicking knitting needles
piano music
the oven timer
hymns
a purring cat
opening doors
conversations
chattering little girls



2 comments:

  1. your journal entry is beautiful, dear. :)

    Hugs!
    Hannah

    P.S. I've had a letter written out to you that I just need to finish and send off. The scarf and bracelet were so VERY sweet of you, my friend. Thank you! I'm so blessed by our friendship.Love ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That journal entry IS beautiful! And I love Lindt Truffles......:P Now I want some..
    {Emma}

    Key Quote of the Week~
    Expect great things from God;
    Attempt great things for God~
    ~William Carey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!