Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Saturday, January 5, 2013

2013 in hindsight

2012.
it was a good year, one full of events and quiet, loud and calm.

pictures will do a better job at showing what this year was like than my inadequate words would.

january:


i joined a revolution.

Pinned Image


february:



march:


posted my first outfit post of the year.


found a new spot to read and write.



wore high-heeled boots and flip-flops in the snow...in the same week.

april:

Gift Tags Shabby Chic Roses on Vintage Blue

hosted my first giveaways.


went for a walk.

may:


went to all-state.


had fun with this guy.


got a haircut.

june:


posted my first tutorial.

finished the school year.

july:


went to camp.



celebrated the fourth of july.

august:



camped out in lancaster county, pennsylvania before dropping my older sister off at college.



worked at day camp.

started school.

september:



went to boston.



enjoyed fall.

october:



went on a field trip and played in the leaves.



made pumpkin whoopie pies.

november:



admired some beautiful creation.

turned 17.

december:



watched Christmas movies.

had a very merry Christmas.








2 comments:

  1. It is always fun looking back on the year :)
    I love, love, loveee that outfit!! I LOVE the red dress, brown belt, shoes, and necklace! All so pretty together! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!