Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Monday, July 16, 2012

Guest Post by Britt

Hey I'm Britt from Encouragement For Everyday Struggles and Designed to Inspire

Thanks Emily for letting me guest post on your blog!!
Okay, so I decided for the guest post I would post some lyrics/quotes that inspire me. I made these- so sorry if they aren't the best :) Some are quotes from songs that I enjoy, others are verses I enjoy and am inspired by and some of the designs are ones I came up with....











 This next design/quote is from Kari Jobe's song "Steady my Heart"


I hope that you enjoyed them!!
Thanks for visiting and Emily thanks for letting me do this!!
Have a wonderful day, and remember that God loves YOU!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!