Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Monday, June 4, 2012

what would i do without it


knitting.

it's something that has always been in my life one way or another.

both of my grandmothers knit.

items have been knitting for me and other family members.


knitted afghans are all over our house.

as i sit here wearing a knit sweater made by me, i wonder what my life would be like without knitting. my room would not be complete without baskets of yarn and projects all over it.

i would have nothing to keep my hands busy when i read, watch movies, or go on car rides.


i am so grateful that i learned to knit. i love it.


do you knit or crochet?
p.s. giveaways herehere, and here.

3 comments:

  1. Both! I do like it, but I just get so busy, I hardly have time! I just pulled out my unfinished scarf the other day. Started working on it again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are *so* good at knitting! I'm always so amazed by what you're working on and what you post about. I do both-- crochet and knit. And I don't like one more than the other. Crocheting is so fun for making doilies n'such, and knitting is plain awesome all the way.

    ><o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gabby! I wish I could crochet better than I do, but I am working on it. Actually, knitting is what first brought me to your blog! You had linked up a project to Grace's Garden Walk. I liked the look of it so I clicked on the link and ended up following your blog!

      Blessings,
      Emily.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!