Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

lately...

Lately I have been...

//studying for finals {Tuesday and Wednesday of next week!}//

//working on end-of-the-year school projects//

//cleaning//

//bowling//

//geometry//

//attempting to remember French verb tenses, when to use them, and how to conjugate them//

//enjoying/getting sick of rain//

//happy to see sunshine//

//really busy//

This summer, I am going to be working at camp pretty much all summer long. I will have hardly any time to post. So...I was wondering if any of you would be willing to quest post for me. If you would like to, you can 
e-mail me at knittingphotography (at) gmail (dot) com. I would really appreciate it!


bowling shoes...so very flattering and lovely. :P


The oldest sister and the youngest sister.

How has your week been going?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!