Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Monday, May 14, 2012

jacob

last night after supper i was wandering around the yard taking pictures. somehow or other i ended up taking pictures of my eight year old brother Jacob. he normally runs away from my camera, but last night he was coming up with poses for him to do! plus it was golden hour, so that made it even better. so, here are a few of my favorites:


natalia and jacob.


he said, "hey em, i could take off my shoes and socks so you can take a picture of my feet!" he knows me well.



haha...he's such a little boy.



he decided i need one of him pretending to stab himself. oh, my. so dramatic, is he not?



he is too cute with his missing teeth. 





this one is one of my top three favorites.


#2 favorite.


#3 favorite.


i hope you all have a good monday!

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!