Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

goal #23 completed

goal #23: get my hair cut.

this is how long my hair was before:


then, after losing about 10 inches, this is what it looks like:



i had been talking about getting my hair cut for a while, and then last wednesday on the way home from school, my mom offered for me to go and get it cut. i am going to donate my hair to locks of love. i'm really excited about my hair cut. it's so much easier to take care of. i'll probably miss my hair eventually, but for right now i don't miss it yet.

have you gotten your hair cut recently?

5 comments:

  1. It looks lovely! :)

    http://trueelegance92.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its adorable!! I just cut my hair last week!!

    ~Lily

    lilycarolinephotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! It looks great! Really bouncy and cute :-)

    That's so sweet of you to donate your hair to locks of love. I'd do it if I knew my hair would still be pretty long after the snipping...

    ReplyDelete
  4. A couple of years ago I let my hair grow out then I had it cut and I donated it to locks of love as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!