Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

april pinterest project


in case any of you did not know, i am trying to make at least one thing from pinterest every month this year as one of my 55 in 2012 goals. this was my project this month - a book cover.


i made this is my fashion and fabrics class at school {which is now, sadly, over}. i used fabric scrap from the class room. i was soooo excited to find enough of the houndstooth material to make the inside. *smiles*.


{inside view}


{pocket/flap}

what are some of your current crafting projects?
what have you made this month?

1 comment:

  1. It looks great, Emily! The colors as so bright and cheery!

    Love,
    Gabby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!