Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Monday, April 9, 2012

weekly wrap-up #7

reading // a lineage of grace {i finished it yesterday} // mansfield park {the only austen novel that i have not finished yet}


listening to // gaither vocal band {better day} {daystar} {the King is coming}




enjoying // visiting with my grandparents // going on a daytrip with my family // only having one more quarter of school left // cleaning out my dresser // drinking raspberry lemonade // planning surprises //



p.s. mini smarties are the best things ever.


how was your week?


4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for linking my blog up, dearie! Smarties are THE best.

    xo,
    Gabby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I do love Smarties. Actually, in Canada they're called Rockets which I think is a cooler name. :)

      Blessings,
      Emily.

      Delete
  2. Ahhh, thank you for adding my post on there! I'm glad you liked it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!