Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Saturday, March 24, 2012

what i wore // purple dress


what i wore:
dress // mardens
blue t-shirt // old navy
sweater // made by me
belt // hand-me-down


i only spent $5 on this dress. i love it. it's comfortable, long, purple, and easy to wear with pretty much anything. i had made this sweater a while ago but had forgotten about it. i wanted to wear it before the weather got too warm. {you can't see it very well, but i am wearing my cameo ring}


do you have any favorite outfits that you have worn lately?




5 comments:

  1. You made that sweater!!! It's so gorgeous! You are so talented, emily.

    Gabby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress. It is SO adorable, and looks super comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, ladies! I appreciate all of your sweet comments. *smiles*.

    Blessings,
    Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is so pretty!!!

    ~Lily

    lilycarolinephotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!