Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Goal 30: Complete

Goal 30: Watch Courageous

Courageous movie poster

i completed goal #30 on my 55 in 2012 list.

i loved it.

way better than fireproof or facing the giants.

if you have not seen it, you need to.

i heard a lot of people talk about how much they cried during this movie. typically, that makes me not cry at all during a movie. but with courageous, i almost cried, which is saying a lot for me.

i am not telling you that you will cry yourself into a puddle while watching this movie or that it is the best movie ever made, but you really should watch it if you have not already.


i hope you all had a good weekend!




6 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed Courageous too. I got a little teary eyed during the sad part.

    BTW:
    I tagged you at my blog! Hope you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too!
      I will try and answer your questions as soon as I can!

      Blessings,
      Emily.

      Delete
  2. I haven't watched Courageous yet! : ) lol I very rarely if ever cry while I am watching movies even if it is really sad.........:)

    ~*Chantelle*~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wanted to see Courageous and then my mom got it in Redbox. I hardly ever cry during sad movies, either.

      Blessings,
      Emily.

      Delete
  3. Courageous was amazing! I cannot believe we have not seen it until a few months after its release. :P

    Do stop by my garden walk for there is a certain little surprise waiting for you, dear! ;)

    Much love,
    Grace
    tending her garden @ gracesgardenwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was very excited to see it. *smiles*.

      I am so excited that I won!! Thank you for holding such a lovely event, m'dear!

      Blessings,
      Emily.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!