Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Friday, January 20, 2012

Hey everyone!

Hey everyone!

So, I will be gone this weekend. I am being a junior counselor at a winter weekend retreat. We are leaving today and coming home Sunday afternoon. Plus our new semester starts on Monday and I am thinking that I will have a lot more homework, so I am sorry, but I will probably not be posting a whole lot. I will try and keep my 365 blog updated and I will try to give you all updates whenever I can.
Thanks for understanding!


Hot chocolate and Persuasion...life is good. I finished Persuasion yesterday, and Anne Elliot is my favorite Jane Austen heroine and Captain Wentworth is pretty close to Mr. Knightley as my favorite Austen hero. :)
Have you ever read Persuasion?

Have a good weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Shall be praying y'all keep safe! Have fun and really, with Persuasion and hot chocolate at your side... could life get better?

    Gabby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!