Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Soft Ginger Snaps

The other day, I made these delicious cookies. What I love about them is that they are not as hard to eat as normal ginger snaps and they taste as good if not better. So, I thought that I would share the recipe with all of you. :)


Soft Ginger Snaps

1 1/2 cup margarine
2 cups white sugar
1/2 cup molasses
2 eggs
4 tsp. baking soda
4 cups flour
2 tsp. each cinnamon, ginger, and cloves
1 tsp. salt

Mix together. Shape into balls and dip in extra white sugar.  Do not flatten. Bake at 350 F for 10 minutes. (under cook slightly for a softer cookie). Cover quickly when cooled.

Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. ooh! Those look amaZing! I have to bring a dessert to a class I'm taking on next wednesday, maybe i'll make these!!

    ~Lily bellefluerphotography.blogspot.com

    P.S. I love your new blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really yummy. :) Thanks, Lily!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!