Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting

Ah, Pinterest.

Pinterest has a way of making you waste time and feel creative all at the same time. Please tell me that I am not the only person out there who feels this way! :)

Now, on to some of my lovely Pinterest finds that would be good for the upcoming Christmas season: (oh, and please forgive me if I have posted some of these before!!)

Pinned Image


Pinned Image


Pinned Image


Pinned Image


And now some inspiration for wrapping your lovely gifts:

Pinned Image


Pinned Image


Pinned Image


I am linking up this post to this Christmas event:



I encourage you to go on over and look at Miss Grace's lovely, Christmas-y Pinterest finds. :)

Are any of you in the Christmas mood yet?

Does anyone have Christmas decorations up?

2 comments:

  1. okay... my thoughts: yummy. That is all :-) I MUST wrap all my presents like those with the candy canes in them!!! Greatest list Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought some brown craft paper the other day and now I just have to get some baker's twine and candy canes. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!