Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy November!

First of all,

Happy November!

I was hoping that I would be able to post Day 31 on October 31, but I was not able to. :( Oh, well. Anyway, here it is!

Day 31 - A Photo of Yourself (31 Days Later)


This month I will be participating in a Scripture Memory Challenge over at Royal Daughters of the King. The challenge is to memorize at least one Bible verse a day. If you would like to participate, it isn't too late! Today I memorized Romans 8:28-30. I will try to keep you all updated on what verses I have memorized to keep myself accountable.



Next week I will be participating in two different fashion related challenges. First, Ashley over at Bramblewood Fashion is hosting:




There are guidelines for each day. I will (hopefully!) be posting photos of each outfit here and sharing a little bit about it.

I will also be participating in something called Week In Feminine Dress (WIFD for short). The goal is to wear skirts every day for one week. I will be posting photos over at the WIFD blog. If you would like to participate and post your photos on the blog, let me know and I will get in contact with the main author of the blog and you can be added as a co-author.

Last night my family had supper and popcorn at another family's home. We all dressed up. I was a girl from the 1950's. My sister Lydia wore the dress that she made (you can see her and her dress in this post).

I did Lydia's hair:





And this is a photo of my outfit:




You can't see the poodle on my skirt or my ponytail, but I assure you that they were both there. :) (You can sort of see my poodle in the photo of Lydia's hair).

Well, that's all for now!

Happy November!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!