Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hodge Podge Wednesday

Today is Day 12 of the 31-Day Challenge. You can see the first post about this challenge here.

Day 12 - A Photo Edit You Like

I know that this was Lily's edit, but Cinema Scope really is one of my favorite editing effects.


Kelsey over at A Ray of Sunshine is holding a photo contest. The theme is unedited.




I really don't often edit every photo. Usually when I do I just brighten or sharpen it up a little bit. Often, I took a photo because I really liked how it looked when I took it. So I leave it. Plus, with how many photos I  typically take at one time, it would take a looong time to edit them all!

Over at God's Daughter, Raquel is holding a giveaway. There will be two winners. The two prizes are two of Francesca Battistelli's CD's.

I am entering to win this CD.

Go on over and enter!

Hayden over at The Story Girl had a really amazing post today!!!!! It is called "The Problem of Pain" and it really puts into words what I feel. You should go over and read it! And leave a comment if you like it. :)

Right now I am really loving sweaters! These are some really pretty ones that I want to knit:



Image of Cabled Pullover And Cowl


Image of Knit Fitted Pullover


Which one do you like best?

Happy Wednesday!


4 comments:

  1. I Love your photos! And the sweaters? TOO CUTE! My fav is the second one. :)

    Have a lovely day! xxxx~Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I really want to knit one of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cinema Scope is my favorite effect on picnik.com! :D Lovely pictures, and those sweaters are adorable!! :D
    ~Lily bellefluerphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cinema scope! Sometimes the photos look better if I take the black part off, but the effect is still cool.
    Thanks! I love sweaters.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!