Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Happy Saturday!


Happy Saturday, everyone!

Catching up on the 31-Day Challenge:

Day 21 - A Photo of a Sunset

I am ashamed. I couldn't find any sunset photos! *gasp*

I know. It's sad.

But hey, I have a sunrise photo! It's pretty close...




Day 22 - A Photo of a Person you Love

I love this little munchkin. And I love Tangled. Chloe got this doll for her birthday. :)


I found a great quote here. Here is the quote:

He's not perfect. You aren't either, and the two of you will never be perfect. But if he can make you laugh at least once, causes you to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give him the most you can. He isn't going to quote poetry, he's not thinking about you every moment, but he will give you a part of him that he knows you could break. Don't hurt him, don't change him, and don't expect more than he can give. Don't analyze. Smile when he makes you happy, yell when he makes you mad, and miss him when he's not there. Love hard when there is love to be had. Because perfect guys don't exist, but there's always one guy that is perfect for you.

- Bob Marley

Awww!!! I love quotes like that. :)

I thought that I would share some lovely, fall-ish recipes with you all.

(isn't Pinterest a lovely thing?)

Pumpkin Spice and Pecan Cake

Pinned Image


Old Fashioned Soft Pumpkin Cookies



Homemade Peanut Butter Cups

This recipe isn't really connected to fall, but it looks delicious anyway. :)

Peanut butter cup recipe


Peppermint Stick Cocoa

Again, not really a fall recipe, but everyone loves cocoa and peppermint, right?

Peppermint Stick Cocoa Recipe


What would you all think of a recipe link-up? I would write about something that I baked/cooked, including the recipe, and have a linky in the post. You could then write up a post with a recipe and link it up. Would people be interested in this?

Have a good Saturday!


1 comment:

  1. Haha yeah, isn't that quote great? Thanks for linking back!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!