Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Psalm 37:7-8

Psalm 37:7-8

Entering this photo in Lily's photo contest.

"Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for Him;


Do not fret because of him who prospers in his way


Because of the man who brings wicked schemes to pass.


Cease from anger, and forsake wrath;


Do not fret - it only causes harm."


These are good verses for me to remember because I have a tendency to worry and to be jealous of people who continually do wrong things and still gain by it. But I need to remember that they will be punished and those who persevere in the LORD will be rewarded.



Have any verses been on your mind lately?

What has God been teaching you recently?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!